Government of Telangana:
has given a Notification for Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET 2022-23) conducted by Osmania University. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Before submission of the Online Application Form, the candidate should read this notification carefully.
तेलंगाना राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2022 | के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें वेतन | पाठ्यक्रम | आयु | अंतिम तिथि योग्यता | फीस | पूरा विवरण देखें
- For OC: Rs. 2000/-
- For BC: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ VH/ HI/ OH/ Transgender: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment mode (Online): Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking
- TS SET Notification: 23-12-2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 30-12-2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Application without Late Fee: On or before 20-01-2023
- With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee: On or before 25-01-2023
- With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee: On or before 31-01-2023
- With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee: On or before 05-02-2023
- Date for Edit Option: 06 & 07-022023
- Download of Hall Tickets: During Last week of Feb, 2023
- Date of Examination: Exams will be held in March,2023
There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
Candidates Should Possess Master Degree (i.e., M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MLISC, M.Ed., M.PEd., MCJ, LLM, MCA and M.Tech (CSE & IT only)).
|Admit Card (02-03-2023)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Is set exam held twice in a year?
- How can I apply for Kerala set 2022?
- What is set exam in Kerala?
- Which states are conducting set exam?
Also Check This Post: TSPSC Jobs 2022