Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
has given a notification for the recruitment of Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department on Direct Recruitment Basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online as mentioned below in notification section.
Table of Contents
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card
- Date of Notification: 13-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: From 16-02-2023 from 12:01 AM to 18-02-2023 up to 11:59 PM
- Date of Paper I Written Exam – Subject paper (ITI Standard) Draughtsman (Civil): 07-05-2023 at 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Date of Paper II Written Exam – PART A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) & PART B-General Studies (ITI Standard): 07-05-2023 at 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2023)
- For Others [i.e., candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]: 37 Years (Should not have completed)
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Age Limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For More Age Details Refer Notification.
- Candidates Must possess an ITI Certificate in Civil Draughtsman’s from a Government recognized institute.
- For More Qualification Details Refer Notification.