Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA):
has announced a notification for the recruitment Principal Grade-I Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Government by its Notification No. ED 121 DCE 2018, dated 21-03-2022, have notified Karnataka Examinations Authority as the Examination Authority to conduct Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Principal (UG) in Government First Grade Colleges in the State of Karnataka.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates as per the provisions laid down in “Karnataka Education Department Services (Collegiate Education Department) (Recruitment of the posts of principal (UG) (Special) Rules, 2020” and corrigendum notification No. ED 121 DCE 2018 dated 21.03.2022. Applicants have to appear for the Competitive Examination to be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Table of Contents
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.5000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- Mode of Payment: Computerized Post Office
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-12-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06-02-2023
- Last Date to Pay the Fee: 08-02-2023
- As per KEA official notification candidate should have completed As Per KEA Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities