J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has Given an Employment Notification for the recruitment of Jr.Engineer vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Advertisement for UT Cadre posts of Public Works (R&B) Department under the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil ServicesDecentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and Rules made thereunder, read with other relevant rules governing the subject. The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application forms from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for UT Cadre posts as contained in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
|Total Vacancy: 1045|
For General: Rs.550/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS: Rs.450/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee: 21-11-2022
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 20-12-2022
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)|
For OM/Govt Service/ Contractual EmploymentCandidates: 40 Years
For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP/ Social Caste Candidates: 43 Years
For PWD Candidates: 42 Years
Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
- a) As per the Indents received from the Indenting Department, the qualification prescribed for the posts advertised are shown in Annexure “A” to this Advertisement Notification.
- b) The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized institute/Indian university degree in civil engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA/ 3-years diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government recognized institute/Indian university degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA./Indian University degree/ 03 years diploma from Government recognized institute in aeronautical/automobile production engineering in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 20.12.2022 and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- c) Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- d) In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable, it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate or seek equivalence from the concerned competent authorities as and when required by the Board. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant rules which shall be binding.
- e) Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|