Indian Army has Given an Employment Notification for the Recruitment Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137) July 2023 Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online. Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 135th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-135) commencing in Jul 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
|Age Limit (01-07-2002) |
Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Starting Date for Online Application: 01-11-2022
Closing Date for Online Application: 30-11-2022
Candidates Should Possess Degree (Engineering Discipline)
Type of Commission
(a) Grant of Commission. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
(b) Permanent Commission. On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
(c) Ante Date Seniority. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
PAY & Salary:
- Lieutenant Level 10- 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level- 10B 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level- 11 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level- 12A 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level- 13 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level- 13A 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level- 14 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level- 15 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level- 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level- 17 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level-18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 06 DEC 2021 AT 1500 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 04 JAN 2022 AT 1500 HRS