is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India. It is engaged in Refining, Storage, Distribution and marketing of Petroleum products and operates Refineries at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam and has vast marketing network consisting of Zonal offices, regional offices, Terminals, Pipeline networks Aviation Service stations, LPG Botting Plants and Inland Relay Depots etc. spread across India. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has Announced a Notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Diploma Apprentice Trainee Vacancy as per the Apprentice Act, 1961. The Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Table of Contents
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rule.
- Candidate Should Posses Diploma/ Degree (Engineering)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|