All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has given a Notification for the recruitment of Jr Resident Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online as mentioned in notification briefly.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act
of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate
and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences. ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens (including OCI/PIO) for the posts of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for JULY, 2022 session in different specialities as indicated below in level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs.56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website
Last Date for Apply Online: 17-06-2022
Candidates Should Possess MBBS/ BDS or Equivalent.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree
recognized by MCI/DCI.
2) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three (3) years
before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2022 will be considered. It implies that
those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) on or
between 01.07.2019 to 30.06.2022 only will be considered.
3) DMC/DDC Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
4) Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated
on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for
these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
5) For all eligible candidates, maximum three termsare allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms of Junior Residency (NonAcademic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health
Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (NonAcademic).
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|